tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Updates

Why is it that girls I always like and have gone out with disappear from my existence? They leave without notice, cutting ties with social media and contacts.


Anyway, today was pretty normal. During journalism class, three university students all the way from Kazakhstan spoke about their experiences here in America and how it's different from their home country. All three were pretty. Slender and tall. Yet one lady thought I was Chinese. So that was interesting.

Tonight I went to go eat at a noodle place around town with my Japanese friends. The place was alright. Nothing especially delicious but filled you up nonetheless. One difference I've noticed between America and Japan is that the Japanese like to share food, a lot. And if you don't, it's kind of considered not normal.

Trying to work on a project regarding immigration. Need to find subjects to interview and write about them.

I won the Japanese Speech Contest, which I'm proud of.

On Sunday I swam and ran around the track.

No comments: