tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Midterm estimated arrival time: tomorrow.

Well... technically six minutes until the day is over.

What time is it..

Mhm...


Wow this actually reminds me of those GBA Pokemon games in the beginning.

So you're in the dark and all you see is dialogue and you keep pressing 'A' and hear that
BLEEP every time you press the button.

And then after all that dialogue Professor Oak somehow shows up welcoming you to the Pokemon universe.

Ah, childhood.


Today I had to get up early in the morning to go to the dentist to get my cavity fixed. Then I went to my classes, as per usual. I'd walk in, take notes, participate every now and then, walk out, and have lunch with two friends. One was an avid smoker and the other was a writer. They were roommates. It was a routine process and nothing special happened. Conversations ranged from women to music to the English language.

After our meal they'd go back to their dorm off-campus, and I'd drift along to the library. Wednesdays was always my rest day. It was the middle of the week so it was a good place for a break. My first class didn't start until the afternoon and in the evening I had no taekwondo class. It was a good time to just kick back and settle the thoughts that were in my mind.

Today I retreated to the library to study for a midterm largely based on war reporting. The material was not boring but not that intriguing. Mediocre when it came to content.

The entire suite had a midterm tomorrow for some class. Chinese, Japanese, the list went on.

(Rage)



No comments: