tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Saturday, October 4, 2014

First party in a while.

What a night. Crashed at my roommate's girlfriend's place on the sofa, head spinning.

The next day I woke up at 8 a.m., wondering where I was. I hadn't eaten since 4 pm yesterday.

My roommate and I went back to the dorm when it was pouring rain.


Now there's this girl my entire suite all detest. She is obnoxious, and everything she does is just darn awful and awkward and done so poorly. No offense, but it gets on our nerves. We just want her to leave us alone. But she's everywhere and we can't avoid it. She is a hindrance to my joy.

During the entire time I was at the party she followed me wherever I went. Sure I guess she wanted to make sure I was alright but this was too much. That blushful gaze she made at me made my entire body shiver in disgust. I just wanted to be left alone so I could mingle with people but she's just all over me, watching my every move like some annoying security camera and grabbing onto my arm and leaning her head against my shoulder.

Excuse me I'm not your pillow.

I just want to be left alone! Why can't she just do that. Why does she have to barge into my joy. Yet no matter what I do, I can't seem to avoid her.


No comments: