tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Thursday, June 19, 2014

B and I went to Brooklyn this time. The famous pizza place had superb pizza, especially their mozzarella cheese, but the waiter service was beyond terrible. Literally had to raise my hand to hail a waiter to take our order, another waiter kept bumping into the back of my chair, the Coke that I ordered never came (even after B reminded them), and they only refilled our glasses of water in the end when he brought the check.

Not trying to post a Yelp review here, but I would give it a two star out of five, just because of the service.

But B and I had a great time together after as we sat down outside in the scorching hot weather, gazing at the captivating views of Manhattan.

After stepping foot in this borough I remember the time a group of my classmates and I went to our friend's house, which was more of a mansion near the Navy yard. Coming home we crossed the Brooklyn Bridge when it was lightning, using newspapers as umbrellas.


We took the train back and she took me around her hood, showing me her workplace and all of that good stuff. Then we proceeded to see the mysterious piano. Then I sent her home. All in all it was a gucci day yeshh

No comments: