tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy 8 months B!

Went to go see the Fault in Our Stars with B. It was a pretty sad movie, just as I expected it to be. A bit of a teenage drama kind of story, a little too soft for me. But I enjoyed B by my side, as we looked and smiled and kissed at each other at certain times during the movie.

B got full from orange juice while I wolfed down the bento box for lunch.


That night I found out that I had jury duty on my birthday.. well then.

Now sports talk:
It was a great run for the NY Rangers, who fought hard till the end in double overtime. Brilliant saves by Lundqvist.

Is Carmelo Anthony actually going to the Miami Heat next season? The NBA is going to be a joke if that happens. It's like the All-Star team vs. the best of the rest.

And Japan in the FIFA world cup in Brasil is losing. With my jersey on I chant them on.


Re watching the ending for Toy Story 3. It is by far one of the greatest endings in animated cinema history. Because not only Andy grew up with these remarkable toys, but, we, as audiences, grew up with them too. And that adds beauty in words more beautiful than my own.

A month has passed since my break and I am still left without a job. Been getting ignored by employers. Nobody has replied.

No comments: