tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, September 29, 2014

Woody Allen's book is haunted I tell you. Haunted.

I read a passage about transubstantiation. The idea of dematerializing and rematerializing somewhere else in the world.

And I posted a quote about transubstantiation last night:

"… transubstantiation, the process whereby a person will suddenly dematerialize and rematerialize somewhere else in the world. This is not a bad way to travel, although there is usually a half-hour wait for luggage. The most astonishing case of transubstantiation was that of Sir Arthur Nurney, who vanished with an audible pop while he was taking a bath and suddenly appeared in the strings section of the Vienna Symphony Orchestra. He stayed on as the first violinist for twenty-seven years, although he could only play “Three Blind Mice,” and vanished abruptly one day during Mozart’s Jupiter Symphony, turning up in bed with Winston Churchill."

During the night I had a dream of kissing a giraffe.

The next day one girl liked the quote, and when I visited her page it showed a picture of her kissing a giraffe.

Coincidence? or did I actually experience transubstantiation?


No comments: