tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Somebody should just throw a blanket over me. I feel like running into a wall. I feel like I could tear open another hole in the wall of our dorm room.

She has a boyfriend, my friend told me, in the most casual way ever.

I guess most cute girls have guys behind them. It's a predetermined assumption. 

But it's cool. I do my own thing. This news-- disappointing in all forms-- just changed my mood. I felt like I was standing on some planet away from Earth, drifting away, useless. 


I felt like it was fate. 

The night before I went to sleep, I pictured that when I saw my friend (he knew her) during lunch, we would bump into her. And we did. Though she only noticed my friend, blabbing something in Korean to him. 

Then later on he told me the news. The oh-so terrible news. On this day, September 23. 

UGH.


I had lunch with him and a girl we both knew. He met her at an event, and I met her at Japanese class last year. Coincidence much?

I would've gone to taekwondo to try to forget about my situation, but my body wasn't 100%. My throat still slightly bothered me. I figured it was a good day to rest up. 


No comments: