tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The littlest things you can do to add joy to people's lives.

That's currently the theme here.

When I woke up in the morning I was down in the dumps. I looked at my roommates bed and he wasn't there. A few minutes later he walked back in from the kichen.

My roommate made me some eggs in the morning. 

"Thought you were having a rough week so here," he said. That boosted my day.

Again it's the littlest things you can do to add joy.


It's a routinized procedure for me. The days I have Japanese class I get hyped up and energetic but on the other days its so dull for me. My first three classes today was absolutely dreadful. Interview theories, lecture on war correspondents during world war 1, and a class where we all just talked about college tuition rates when we were supposed to be talking about grammar and punctuation. The professor played favorites so much that it was safe to say it's unfair. He handed back our tests, proudly blurting out the student's grades that were above 90s and remained silent for others. How unfair. Grades ought to be confidential and he just doesn't get that.



Currently in my last class waiting for the professor who hasn't showed up yet. Already 5 minutes late. The room is lacking in fresh air. It's humid, the stench of human flesh.

"I hope she doesn't come," a student in front of me said. 

And speak of the devil, she just came rushing in, setting up. 



No comments: