tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Sunday, August 24, 2014

"Everyday I want to be a better person, to be smarter, everyday."


I was sitting by the fountain as it endlessly sprouted water. All of that water represented the negative feelings I had. It sprouted outwards, away from the present. It was a new beginning.

At this point I bumped into most of the people I knew.

I played some pool with friends.

Came back at chatted with some freshmen.

Ate pizza with my friend. He was tired and sleepy from jet lag. I was lost in thought. It was a silent dinner.

I chatted with freshmen.

"What are you majoring in?" I asked.
"Bio/Chem," she said.
I nodded in disapproval.
She laughed.

I walked around campus and an older guy was lost.

"Where can I get to the library?" he asked.
I pointed towards the library and gave him the directions.
"Are you from the orient or here?" he asked.
"I'm from the city."
"My sons live there," he said. "One is a waiter and one an engineer."
Two very distinct professions, I thought.

I went back to the dorm and saw the suite watching video games.

And so the day ended.

No comments: