tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, August 29, 2014

I woke up around 10, and my roommate made some scrambled eggs with toast.

I went to class, a dull lecture on Plato. Humans and things have one obligation, and if that obligation isn't practiced or met, then one isn't just, and all that philosophy. There were more empty seats than the first class, meaning that a lot had dropped it. Why was I taking it? It was a sort of minor course for me.

Japanese was a hassle as usual, where the professor only taught using Japanese, with occasional English here and there. Not that I didn't understand; it was just the idea that she was strict and prompt, and was the kind of professor to not waste any time. Sometimes it threw me off-guard.

It took me a while before I realized it was Friday.

I went to the library and studied.

No comments: