tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, August 25, 2014

Think about positive things and positive things will come.

First class of the year was alright. The campus was filled with students all in a fresh mindset. Some hugs and long-time-no-sees.

The first class was crammed with students in a little room. Seems interesting.

Then it was followed with Advanced Japanese. It was also crammed with students. Some fluent speakers here. For me it felt strange. One of my Japanese friends looked out the classroom and yelled out something to me in Japanese.

"Sean! Why are you taking this class? Cheating!" he laughed.
"What's wrong with it?" I laughed back.

Then I met a friend. We went to the bookstore downtown and I ended up spending numbers in the double digits.

Bumped into a taekwondo friend. Emily was the name. Us three went back. I went back to my dorm, leaving them together. Perhaps they began to like each other.

LOL.

My tooth has been hurting lately. There's a slight pain whenever I chew food. Hope it's not all about that wisdom tooth.



No comments: