tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Friday, August 22, 2014

What would happen if you had the ability to read the mind of whoever you hugged?

It's a thought. 

I got up in the morning from the garbage truck parking in front of my window. It was another day of exploring new places. I walked to the nearest dining hall and ate breakfast/lunch alone. Scrambled eggs with ham, toast with jam, cantaloupes, cereal, and orange juice on the rocks. A little while later I ate some spaghetti with salad on the side. 

I bumped into one of my friends at the campus center. He was intently focusing on a manga on his computer. We ended up sitting catching up on some small talk for about an hour and a half. I was so bored that I hit up my old friend I haven't talked in over two years. Currently she was doing marketing work at a tech startup back in the city. 

The manga enthusiast and I walked around aimlessly around campus. Then we bumped into another taekwondo friend. Josh was the name. 

All three of us went for a drive, manga enthusiast the driver, mainly to pick up Josh's car. A light rain fell. 

Then I went back to my room. My suitemate had just moved in. We chatted for a while, talking about the suite and life. 

Then I went to eat dinner alone, and bumped into another friend. Hector was the name. 

We played a couple rounds of pool with freshmen. We won one round and they won one. 

In the late evening my previous roommate noted that he had just gotten back from Korea. 


No comments: