tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Monday, August 18, 2014

Just got back from Orlando, and had a wonderful, nostalgic time with mom at WDW.

Some new additions, upgrades, and changes, but overall the place was the same from the last time we went which was around 8 to 10 years ago. For instance, I missed the old Tomorrowland Transit Authority and its old audio. Now it changed to PeopleMover and is installed with a different recording.

More importantly this time I challenged myself and rode rides I was too scared to go on back when I was little. Test track was the first, and Space Mountain the next day. Both were thrilling and I could go on them again.

The cons of Disney attractions is that the wait times are longer than the duration of the rides. But the important part of that is the idea that to have fun, you need patience. You gotta earn it.



No comments: