tkd

tkd
1Q84 World. 5/2015

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sleep paralysis

This sleep paralysis occurred in my nap. And it was a nightmare. Ghosts went inside my body and controlled me. It paralyzed me. Just after seeing a face... an alien with green hair. It wasn't a human more like an alien. It had a slim face.  After seeing the face I gasped and it immediately shook me and I couldn't move a muscle. 

I woke up and saw Eve, staring at me cleaning the room.

"Small ghosts," she said. As if she already knew what happened. 


Then somehow I went back to a dormitory, more like a suite (and this is actually weird because I dreamed about this same location before). There was a teacher in charge of the suite. And the teacher was my high school biology instructor, who was also my advisor for two years. I opened the fridge and found that all of my leftover Chinese food I left was gone except a piece of chicken. I grabbed it out, munched on it, and went into my room. 

"Well you were gone for a while," my roommate said. Honestly I never seen him before in my life. Then another suitemate came, and I realized that it was my high school classmate's younger brother. It was strange because I was never really close friends with her, nor her younger brother. 

----------

Then I woke up. 

"You screamed," she said. 

My heart was still beating fast. It was my first sleep paralysis. 


I talked it out with my mom's friends and they said it happened to them as well.

"One time I saw a large shadow in front of me and it was pressing on me," she said. "So I flipped over, face down and it pressed on my back."

Jesus.

No comments: